I wrote a post similar to this before, but here I go again….
- want to work in a hyper fast growing company that is relevant in Silicon Valley and in the market
- want to help defining the future of mobility
- rather do than pontificate
- are addicted to shipping
- like pragmatism over perfectionism
- Are obsessed with creating compelling and relevant content for your prospects and customers
- Are tired with old and proven marketing tactics
- Value impact over title
- work hard, play hard
but most importantly, if you:
- Care and kick butt
- like to work at a company that is relevant, growing, with an amazing engineering team that keeps innovating and changing the world
Don’t send me your resume. Just tell me what you have done, with whom you have done it and how you delighted your customers. I will tell whether you are going to be my idol from the first sentence out of your mouth/email
Nice written boring resumes will be ignored. I can find you on LinkedIn if I need to.
Your education is important only if you have a track record of putting it to good use.
I am a demanding boss who you will love to work for and I will stay out of your way. We run fast and use Scrum to run marketing with complete transparency and communication. We are here to change the world, not to step on each other.
And yes, I will bake for you, often 🙂
If you want to see the job description click here.